Last night, during his speech at Republic’s pre-release event, actor-politician Pawan Kalyan made some sensational statements against a few film industry biggies and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Pawan also mentioned about Mohan Babu’s association with Jagan.
This afternoon, Mohan Babu took to Twitter and gave a counter to Pawan Kalyan. Calling Pawan Kalyan “brother of my long-time friend” (Chiranjeevi), Mohan Babu jokingly told Pawan that he has “poked” him after a long time. “The MAA elections are round the corner. You are aware that my son Vishnu is contesting for the President’s post. The elections will be over on October 10 and I will give you a heartfelt reply to each and every word you have mentioned,” Mohan Babu told Pawan in his tweet.
Not stopping there, Mohan Babu, in his trademark cheeky style, asked Pawan to vote for Vishnu and his panel in the upcoming MAA elections. Needless to say, all eyes will be on the firebrand veteran actor’s counter to Pawan next month.
— Mohan Babu M (@themohanbabu) September 26, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer