Actress Rakul Preet’s Bollywood comeback movie, Aiyaary, is all set to open in cinemas today. Rakul has not signed any new project in Telugu or Tamil. Her latest size zero look and the recent photoshoots made everyone wonder if the actress is more keen on working in Bollywood.
While Rakul is indeed looking to gain a foothold in Bollywood, she is in no hurry to sign all the projects that come her way, and especially films that will feature her as the second female lead. “I won’t play the second lead in Bollywood. I am playing the lead role in this film (Aiyaary) and would like to do good roles,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2