Actress Rakul Preet’s Bollywood comeback movie, Aiyaary, is all set to open in cinemas today. Rakul has not signed any new project in Telugu or Tamil. Her latest size zero look and the recent photoshoots made everyone wonder if the actress is more keen on working in Bollywood.
While Rakul is indeed looking to gain a foothold in Bollywood, she is in no hurry to sign all the projects that come her way, and especially films that will feature her as the second female lead. “I won’t play the second lead in Bollywood. I am playing the lead role in this film (Aiyaary) and would like to do good roles,” Rakul said.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film