Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning Akhil’s entry in a very methodical way. The debut of this young Akkineni hero is one of the most eagerly anticipated entries in recent years and Nagarjuna seems to be well aware of these expectations.
Apparently, Nagarjuna is not too happy with the way Chaitanya’s debut was handled, so he is not leaving that responsibility in the hands of an outside producer.
In a byte given to a leading daily, Nagarjuna had this to say. ” I will produce Akhil’s debut film. I will leave the choice of story and director to Akhil but it won’t be an outside production house. I should have produced Naga Chaitanya’s debut flick. I won’t repeat that mistake in Akhil’s case”.
Akhil’s entry is expected to take place in 2014.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha