Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has addressed thousands of Telugu NRIs as part of the Janasena Pravasa Garjana in Dallas, USA. Speaking at the event, Pawan said that he would have earned unbelievable amount of money had he continued to act in movies.
“I would have received unbelievable amount of money as my remuneration had I remained an actor. On some occasions, I had even returned crores of rupees. I entered politics with only one motive, that, the future generations should not face the issues that I have been facing now. Whether I will become the CM in 2019 or not is in God’s hands,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections