Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has addressed thousands of Telugu NRIs as part of the Janasena Pravasa Garjana in Dallas, USA. Speaking at the event, Pawan said that he would have earned unbelievable amount of money had he continued to act in movies.
“I would have received unbelievable amount of money as my remuneration had I remained an actor. On some occasions, I had even returned crores of rupees. I entered politics with only one motive, that, the future generations should not face the issues that I have been facing now. Whether I will become the CM in 2019 or not is in God’s hands,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?