Surender Reddy and Thaman have teamed up again for the film ‘Race Gurram’ and the audio album was released yesterday at Park Hyatt. Megastar Chiranjeevi attended the event as the Chief Guest and he revealed an interesting snippet while speaking at the event.
” I recently watched Kick on TV and I liked it. I would have loved to act in that film. Unfortunately, I was not active at that time”, he said. He went on to praise director Surender Reddy, Thaman and Allu Arjun for Race Gurram and wished the team the very best.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down