It’s been almost thirteen years since Mahesh Babu made his onscreen debut as an hero. Over the years, he has played various roles including that of police officer, a cowboy and an assasin. For the longest time, the question in everyone’s mind has been when would he do a James Bond type of film in Telugu. Remember, his father Superstar Krishna has acted in films like Gudachari 116 which became huge hits back in the 70s.
Recently, in an interview, when Mahesh Babu was asked if he would like to do a James Bond type of film, he said, “I would love to act in a spy thriller on the lines of a James Bond film. But for that, we need a good script and a good director to handle the subject.” Now that he has made it clear about the genre and the role he wants to act in, it remains to be seen if any contemporary Telugu film director comes up with a good spy thriller script for Mahesh Babu. Currently, Mahesh Babu is shooting for Sukumar’s upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again