Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial film, Lakshmi’s NTR, is gearing up to hit screens on March 22. There has been a lot of curiosity about whether the film will actually release in Andhra Pradesh, considering the kind of subject RGV chose to showcase to the audience.
Meanwhile, at a latest press meet, RGV made an interesting statement. When asked if Lakshmi’s NTR will surely release in cinemas, RGV quipped, saying, “if anybody wants to stop the film’s release, they will have to kill me first. And if they manage to kill me, Lakshmi’s NTR will be released on YouTube. I have already written a will mentioning the same.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha makes her plans clear for future
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?