Upasana, young entrepreneur and wife of actor Ram Charan, has been making headlines of late with her ‘Transform Yourself’ fitness campaign. In an exclusive interview to a leading Telugu daily, Upasana spoke at length about her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Upasana said that her Mamayya’s silver screen comeback with Khaidi No.150 was an emotional moment that connected the entire family. Comparing Chiru and Charan, Upasana said, “if Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student”. The Mega daughter-in-law went on to say that Ram Charan is the best gift she has ever received from her Mamayya.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business