Upasana, young entrepreneur and wife of actor Ram Charan, has been making headlines of late with her ‘Transform Yourself’ fitness campaign. In an exclusive interview to a leading Telugu daily, Upasana spoke at length about her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Upasana said that her Mamayya’s silver screen comeback with Khaidi No.150 was an emotional moment that connected the entire family. Comparing Chiru and Charan, Upasana said, “if Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student”. The Mega daughter-in-law went on to say that Ram Charan is the best gift she has ever received from her Mamayya.
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon