Upasana, young entrepreneur and wife of actor Ram Charan, has been making headlines of late with her ‘Transform Yourself’ fitness campaign. In an exclusive interview to a leading Telugu daily, Upasana spoke at length about her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Upasana said that her Mamayya’s silver screen comeback with Khaidi No.150 was an emotional moment that connected the entire family. Comparing Chiru and Charan, Upasana said, “if Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student”. The Mega daughter-in-law went on to say that Ram Charan is the best gift she has ever received from her Mamayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA