This seems to be the season of film stars joining politics. Just a day after Super Star Rajinikanth announced his political entry, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has made some striking statements about his political debut.
During his speech after receiving the Person of the Year award presented by Bengaluru Press Club this morning, Prakash Raj said, “Of late, communal politics is gaining importance in the country. We must raise voice against such authoritarian and majoritarian politics. If someone challenges me to take a plunge into politics, I am ready for it”.
Prakash Raj further said, “These violent forces must be taught a lesson by defeating them. We must visit each individual house in the state to educate about these forces and this will help us in defeating them in the forthcoming elections”.
Incidentally, Prakash Raj said around a month earlier that he has no interest in politics and that he will continue to question injustice through the #JustAsking tweet series.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes