This seems to be the season of film stars joining politics. Just a day after Super Star Rajinikanth announced his political entry, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has made some striking statements about his political debut.
During his speech after receiving the Person of the Year award presented by Bengaluru Press Club this morning, Prakash Raj said, “Of late, communal politics is gaining importance in the country. We must raise voice against such authoritarian and majoritarian politics. If someone challenges me to take a plunge into politics, I am ready for it”.
Prakash Raj further said, “These violent forces must be taught a lesson by defeating them. We must visit each individual house in the state to educate about these forces and this will help us in defeating them in the forthcoming elections”.
Incidentally, Prakash Raj said around a month earlier that he has no interest in politics and that he will continue to question injustice through the #JustAsking tweet series.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics