Karthi’s latest film Khakee has become a huge critical hit and the film is also doing quite well at the box-office in both Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, Telangana. Directed by Vinoth, the film also had Rakul and Abhimanyu Singh essaying important roles.
Recently, when a fan asked SR Prabhu, one of the producers of the film, how can he watch the film with subtitles since the film hasn’t released in his area, the producer’s unique reply caught everyone’s attention.
Responding to the tweet, Prabhu said, “You can watch it on Amazon Prime if you wait for 25 days. But if you can’t wait for that long and end up watching a pirated version, then please donate $10 to someone who’s badly in need. I will be very happy if you do that.”
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career