The recently concluded IIFA Utsavam showcased the hidden potential of the youngest Allu, Sirish. The young hero’s impressive act as the event’s host was one of the highlights at the starstudded night. Along with his co-hosts, Navdeep and Regina, Sirish unleashed his comic timing and other funny antics to a huge applause.
Speaking about his stint at IIFA Utsavam, Sirish said that his uncle Chiranjeevi, father Allu Arvind, Ravi Teja and several other stars appreciated his compering skills. Sirish said that everyone in the industry came to witness his comic timing and mimicry skills and jokingly said that his stint at IIFA Utsavam will bring him more movies.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding