The two day IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad was nothing less than brilliant. The award ceremony, intended to honour the best in the South Indian film industries felicitated talent in the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
The first day of the event was star studded with eminent personalities from the Tamil and Malayalam fraternities gracing the event. The second day of the event was filled with glamour of stars like Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Ram Charan and many others.
From looking their best on the green carpet, to dancing away magically, the stars shined brilliantly an had one hell of a time.
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?