The two day IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad was nothing less than brilliant. The award ceremony, intended to honour the best in the South Indian film industries felicitated talent in the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
The first day of the event was star studded with eminent personalities from the Tamil and Malayalam fraternities gracing the event. The second day of the event was filled with glamour of stars like Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Ram Charan and many others.
From looking their best on the green carpet, to dancing away magically, the stars shined brilliantly an had one hell of a time.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment