Legendary music composer Ilaiyaraaja’s associate and drummer Purushothaman passed away recently after a prolonged illness. With the sudden demise of his close mate, Ilaiyaraaja is upset and he wrote an emotional letter.
The matter reads, “Both of us didn’t spend much time with our family members but together, we worked on a daily basis. One day, instead of calling my wife’s name, I called Puru. Whenever I call his name, he would stand next to me or I would stand next to him in recording sessions. He helped me to record a lot of songs in my career. My deepest condolences to Purushothaman’s family, may his soul rest in peace.”
Now, these emotional words by the Maestro for his associate have gone viral on the internet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?