On the occasion of completing 1000 movie albums in his illustrious career, Maestro Ilayaraja will be performing live at a concert tonight in Mumbai. The team of Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer ‘Shamitabh’ have organized this concert to commemorate Ilayaraja’s unbelievable achievement. The music of ‘Shamitabh’ will also be launched on this occasion.
Several high profile celebrities including Amitabh, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Shruti Haasan etc will be attending the live concert. After Mumbai, Ilayaraja will also be performing live at concerts in Chennai and Delhi. National Award winning director Bala’s latest film ‘Taarai Tappattai’ marks the 1000th film of the musical god.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years