Ileana may not have had a big hit for a long time, but that hasn’t deterred leading filmmakers to approach her with plum roles. She’s currently acting in Puri Jagannadh’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu and Trivikram Srinivas’ Julaayi and Anurag Basu’s Barfee. The latest rumour doing rounds in Tamil film industry is that Lingusamy has approached her for the Hindi version of his superhit film Vettai. In the Tamil version, Arya, Madhavan, Amala Paul and Sameera Reddy had played the lead roles.
Shahid Kapoor will be reprising Arya’s role in the Hindi version and Lingusamy is reportedly in talks with Ileana to reprise Amala Paul’s role. The buzz is that she has agreed to do the film; however, an official announcement is yet to be made. UTV Motion Pictures is going to produce the film. Vettai has been dubbed as Bhale Thammudu in Telugu and it’ll hit the screens later this summer.
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer
- Interesting buzz on Akhil’s role in Akhil3
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla