Actor Nara Rohith watched his just released family entertainer, Savitri, with his fans and the film’s crew at a multiplex in Vijayawada yesterday. Speaking to media after the screening, Nara Rohith expressed his happiness over the audience’s response.
The young hero also said that he will act with Nandamuri Balakrishna if he comes across a good script. Rohith further said that he will never step into active politics and that he will always remain a loyal TDP member. He then requested everyone not to encourage piracy and watch Savitri only in theaters.
Until a couple of weeks ago, there were several reports that Nara Rohith will be playing a cameo in Balayya’s film with Krishna Vamsi. But the film has been put on hold to commence Krish’s project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star