For the last couple of days, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been touring several villages that are deeply affected by the cyclone Titli in Srikakulam. Today, addressing thousands of cyclone victims in a village, Pawan made an interesting statement about his nephew Ram Charan.
“I will ask Ram Charan to adopt a village which is deeply affected by the cyclone. Even a small help will matter a lot. Everyone thinks that film stars have a lot of money. But the truth is that it’s the politicians who have all the money with them. I urge them and even industrialists to adopt these villages,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K