For the last couple of days, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been touring several villages that are deeply affected by the cyclone Titli in Srikakulam. Today, addressing thousands of cyclone victims in a village, Pawan made an interesting statement about his nephew Ram Charan.
“I will ask Ram Charan to adopt a village which is deeply affected by the cyclone. Even a small help will matter a lot. Everyone thinks that film stars have a lot of money. But the truth is that it’s the politicians who have all the money with them. I urge them and even industrialists to adopt these villages,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board