For the last couple of days, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been touring several villages that are deeply affected by the cyclone Titli in Srikakulam. Today, addressing thousands of cyclone victims in a village, Pawan made an interesting statement about his nephew Ram Charan.
“I will ask Ram Charan to adopt a village which is deeply affected by the cyclone. Even a small help will matter a lot. Everyone thinks that film stars have a lot of money. But the truth is that it’s the politicians who have all the money with them. I urge them and even industrialists to adopt these villages,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark