Ever since Maruthi made his debut as a director with ‘Ee Rojullo’, he has become one of the most talked about directors in Telugu cinema. After that, he followed it up with Bus Stop and also supervised the making of ‘Prema Katha Chitram’.
In a recent interview, Maruthi revealed that he’s going to direct a film with Allu Arjun soon. “I have known Allu Arjun for more than 10 years and we share a great rapport. He makes it a point to watch my films on the first day of their release and then calls me up to discuss about them. He keeps telling me that he likes my comic timing. I’m sure that we’ll work together sometime in near future,” Maruthi said.
Currently, Maruthi is busy directing his upcoming film Kotha Janta. The film starring Allu Sirish and Regina Cassandra, is in the last leg of shooting and it’s going to release later this year. Bunny Vas is producing this film under Geetha Arts banner and Richard Prasad is the cinematographer.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot