Bigg Boss Tamil fame and young Kollywood actress Yashika Anand survived a huge car accident that took place near Mamallapuram in Tamil Nadu last week. Unfortunately, Yashika lost her best friend Pavani in the tragic mishap. Yashika has been shifted to general ward from the ICU after successfully undergoing a surgery.
This morning, Yashika took to Instagram and posted a tearful goodbye to Pavani and pleading her to forgive her. “I really can’t express what I’m going through right now! I will forever feel guilty to be alive!! I don’t know if I should thank god for saving me from that tragic accident or blame god whole my life for taking away my bestest friend away from me. I really miss u each second Pavani. I know you can never forgive me!! I’m really sorry I put your family in such a horrible situation. Just know I miss u each second and I’m forever guilty to be alive. Hope your soul rests in peace! I pray you come back to me! Hope someday your family forgives me! I’ll forever cherish our memories paw!,” Yashika wrote, with immense grief and regret.
Posting Pavani’s picture, Yashika went on to write, “In my life, I never thought I would be the reason for u to not be with us today! Rip my beautiful angel. Love u abundantly!!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?