Bigg Boss Tamil fame and young Kollywood actress Yashika Anand survived a huge car accident that took place near Mamallapuram in Tamil Nadu last week. Unfortunately, Yashika lost her best friend Pavani in the tragic mishap. Yashika has been shifted to general ward from the ICU after successfully undergoing a surgery.
This morning, Yashika took to Instagram and posted a tearful goodbye to Pavani and pleading her to forgive her. “I really can’t express what I’m going through right now! I will forever feel guilty to be alive!! I don’t know if I should thank god for saving me from that tragic accident or blame god whole my life for taking away my bestest friend away from me. I really miss u each second Pavani. I know you can never forgive me!! I’m really sorry I put your family in such a horrible situation. Just know I miss u each second and I’m forever guilty to be alive. Hope your soul rests in peace! I pray you come back to me! Hope someday your family forgives me! I’ll forever cherish our memories paw!,” Yashika wrote, with immense grief and regret.
Posting Pavani’s picture, Yashika went on to write, “In my life, I never thought I would be the reason for u to not be with us today! Rip my beautiful angel. Love u abundantly!!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed