Film star and Janasena leader Pawan Kalyan today announced that he will sit on a hunger strike if the Andhra Pradesh government doesn’t resolve the long-pending issues plaguing the people of Uddanam in Srikakulam. Today, Pawan toured the region as part of his Porata Yatra bus tour.
Pawan was moved by the plight of the people hailing from Uddanam and surrounding villages, where kidney related diseases claimed hundreds of lives over the years. Pawan criticized the AP government for not appointing the Health Minister. He went on to warn the government of a hunger strike if his demands are not considered within the next 48 hours.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?