Fans of veteran actor and former central minister Krishnam Raju were anxious upon hearing the news about the Rebel Star’s hospitalization earlier today. Krishnam Raju was reportedly admitted to the Care Hospitals in Hyderabad, where he underwent treatment.
Updating his fans about his health, Krishnam Raju said that he is doing absolutely fine now and urged his fans to not worry about the media reports. He also clarified that he was suffering from pneumonia and that he was discharged from the hospital after undergoing basic checkups and treatment. The firebrand actor will soon resume the production formalities for his nephew Prabhas’ ongoing period romantic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set