Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, has hit the screens on February 9th. Opened to some decent reviews, the film is presently running in a good number of theaters.
On this occasion, the film unit’s arranged for a thank you meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Mohan Babu said that he is extremely satisfied as an actor with the kind of appreciation he has been receiving for his dual avatar in Gayatri.
He also added that Vishnu’s character is also getting good applause for his settled and matured performance. He finally ended by requesting the audience not to encourage piracy and support the film by watching it only in the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?