Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, has hit the screens on February 9th. Opened to some decent reviews, the film is presently running in a good number of theaters.
On this occasion, the film unit’s arranged for a thank you meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Mohan Babu said that he is extremely satisfied as an actor with the kind of appreciation he has been receiving for his dual avatar in Gayatri.
He also added that Vishnu’s character is also getting good applause for his settled and matured performance. He finally ended by requesting the audience not to encourage piracy and support the film by watching it only in the theaters.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business