Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, has hit the screens on February 9th. Opened to some decent reviews, the film is presently running in a good number of theaters.
On this occasion, the film unit’s arranged for a thank you meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Mohan Babu said that he is extremely satisfied as an actor with the kind of appreciation he has been receiving for his dual avatar in Gayatri.
He also added that Vishnu’s character is also getting good applause for his settled and matured performance. He finally ended by requesting the audience not to encourage piracy and support the film by watching it only in the theaters.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars