Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the special guest at the Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India ‘Thanks To India’ success meet that was held in style last night. Speaking at the event, Pawan wholeheartedly wished the film’s hero Allu Arjun for a successful career.
“Aarya is my favorite movie among all of Allu Arjun’s movies. I watched his movies like Desamuduru and saw him improve with each movie. I’m happy with his rise. He should do many more good movies,” said Pawan Kalyan. Needless to say, fans of both the stars were elated seeing them sharing the same dais after a very long time.
NSNI is directed by Vakkantham Vamsi and produced jointly by Bunny Vas and Lagadapati Sireesha Sridhar. Naga Babu presented the movie. Any Emmanuel is the female lead in the movie.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed