On the occasion of legendary Tamil thespian Sivaji Ganesan’s birth anniversary on October 1, a memorial event was organized by the Tamil Nadu state government. However, Sivaji’s son and veteran Kollywood hero Prabhu’s absence at the event led to speculations that he has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and that he is under home quarantine.
Putting an end to the rumors, Prabhu released a press note, saying that he is not COVID-19 positive. The actor revealed that he twisted his ankle recently and that’s why he could not attend his father’s memorial event. “I’m absolutely fine and healthy. Please do not believe our spread the rumors,” Prabhu appealed to his fans and well-wishers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine