On the occasion of legendary Tamil thespian Sivaji Ganesan’s birth anniversary on October 1, a memorial event was organized by the Tamil Nadu state government. However, Sivaji’s son and veteran Kollywood hero Prabhu’s absence at the event led to speculations that he has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and that he is under home quarantine.
Putting an end to the rumors, Prabhu released a press note, saying that he is not COVID-19 positive. The actor revealed that he twisted his ankle recently and that’s why he could not attend his father’s memorial event. “I’m absolutely fine and healthy. Please do not believe our spread the rumors,” Prabhu appealed to his fans and well-wishers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again