Speaking at the pre-release event of his upcoming home production, Pushpaka Vimaanam, in Vizag tonight, hero Vijay Deverakonda made some striking comments on his stint as a producer. Vijay started off saying that he had launched his King of the Hill banner with the motive to give a platform to young talent.
“I must admit that producing movies is quite a strenuous job. I’m already busy with my acting assignments. But I am still investing money and producing movies with an “overconfidence” that you guys will take care of my films and take them to the next level. Vijay went on to heap praises on Pushpaka Vimaanam’s director Damodara and the rest of the cast and crew members.
Starring Vijay’s brother Anand Deverakonda, Geeth Saini and Saanvie Meghana in lead roles, Pushpaka Vimaanam is jointly bankrolled by Vijay and Anand’s father Govardhana Rao Deverakonda, Vijay Mattapally and Pradeep Errabelly. The film releases November 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today