Hero Allu Arjun’s popularity among his North Indian fans is increasing with each film that releases in Hindi on YouTube. His Bollywood debut has been a hot topic for quite some time. And in a latest interview with noted Bollywood journalist Faridoon Shahryar, Bunny stated that he is keen on acting in a Bollywood film.
“I think every South Indian actor will definitely have a keen interest to act in Bollywood someday. For me it’s just the matter of right script, right project and also right producer and filmmaker. I would definitely be interested in acting in a Bollywood film in 1, 2 years,” Bunny said. The actor’s latest film, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, is hitting screens on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves