Hero Allu Arjun’s popularity among his North Indian fans is increasing with each film that releases in Hindi on YouTube. His Bollywood debut has been a hot topic for quite some time. And in a latest interview with noted Bollywood journalist Faridoon Shahryar, Bunny stated that he is keen on acting in a Bollywood film.
“I think every South Indian actor will definitely have a keen interest to act in Bollywood someday. For me it’s just the matter of right script, right project and also right producer and filmmaker. I would definitely be interested in acting in a Bollywood film in 1, 2 years,” Bunny said. The actor’s latest film, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, is hitting screens on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today