Hero Allu Arjun’s popularity among his North Indian fans is increasing with each film that releases in Hindi on YouTube. His Bollywood debut has been a hot topic for quite some time. And in a latest interview with noted Bollywood journalist Faridoon Shahryar, Bunny stated that he is keen on acting in a Bollywood film.
“I think every South Indian actor will definitely have a keen interest to act in Bollywood someday. For me it’s just the matter of right script, right project and also right producer and filmmaker. I would definitely be interested in acting in a Bollywood film in 1, 2 years,” Bunny said. The actor’s latest film, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, is hitting screens on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date