Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity among the young generation, especially girls, needs no introduction. The actor’s die-hard fans always show enthusiasm to meet him personally. And an impostor of the hero has taken advantage of these gullible, innocent female fans.
An unidentified man has created a fake profile using Vijay Deverakonda’s name and photographs and started chatting with several women, both online and over the phone, and even asked at least 10 girls to meet him personally.
Soon after being informed about this, Vijay asked his manager to pose as a girl and chat with the impostor and trap him into giving his details. Both Vijay and his manager then approached the Cyber Crime Police with the details and lodged a formal complaint. The cops are investigating the matter and are out to nab the impostor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team