Young Tiger NTR is one of the most sought after actors in the Telugu Film Industry and irrespective of the final Box Office result of his recent flicks, his craze remains undiminished. The latest example for this is the business status of his yet to begin film ‘Baadshah’. Business for two areas, Guntur and Nellore, has already been closed. Nellore area rights were picked up by Sri Nikethan Films while Guntur area rights were bagged by Hari Venkat Pictures. As of now, figures for these areas are unknown but business has been closed.
Regular shooting will begin from June 1st and an extensive schedule in Europe will follow. The movie has Kajal Aggarwal as the heroine and blockbuster director Srinu Vaitla is handling the project. The movie is being produced by Ganesh Babu on Parameshwara Art Productions banner and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar