Young Tiger NTR is one of the most sought after actors in the Telugu Film Industry and irrespective of the final Box Office result of his recent flicks, his craze remains undiminished. The latest example for this is the business status of his yet to begin film ‘Baadshah’. Business for two areas, Guntur and Nellore, has already been closed. Nellore area rights were picked up by Sri Nikethan Films while Guntur area rights were bagged by Hari Venkat Pictures. As of now, figures for these areas are unknown but business has been closed.
Regular shooting will begin from June 1st and an extensive schedule in Europe will follow. The movie has Kajal Aggarwal as the heroine and blockbuster director Srinu Vaitla is handling the project. The movie is being produced by Ganesh Babu on Parameshwara Art Productions banner and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans