The theatrical trailer of macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s soon to be released India’s first war-at-sea movie, Ghazi, has been unveiled just a while ago. Going by the trailer, Ghazi promises an out and out thrilling underwater experience.
Ghazi is based on the untold story of a group of Indian Navy officers’ heroics that destroyed Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine, which targeted Indian Navy’s INS Vikrant in the Bay of Bengal during the 1971 war.
The intensely dramatic incidents that happened during Indian Navy’s counter attack will be showcased in the movie. Debutant Sankalp directed this movie and PVP Cinema banner has bankrolled it. Taapsee, Om Puri, Nasser and several others essay crucial roles in this war drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film