Care of Kancharapalem, the much in news indie film, is slated for release on September 7. Several celebrities from the film industry have been promoting the movie for the last couple of weeks. Star director Rajamouli is the latest celeb to shower praises on Care of Kancharapalem.
“If a film takes audiences to a different world..If the film’s characters continue to haunt us even after several days..that means that the film has made a huge impact. Care of Kancharapalem is one such movie. Usually, I never tell people to watch any particular film that I like. But, for the first time, I have to tell everyone to watch Care of Kancharapalem. You will surely enjoy it,” said Rajamouli.
Care of Kancharapalem is directed by Venkatesh Maha and produced by Dr Paruchuri Vijaya Praveena. Rana Daggubati is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic