Prabhas’ North Indian fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of Saaho, a high budget trilingual thriller. The film will be hitting screens on August 15 and the expectations on the movie are humongous.
In an interview with a national media house a couple of weeks ago, Prabhas revealed that he is willing to dub his own voice for Saaho’s Hindi version. Prabhas was reportedly undertaking Hindi lessons from a tutor to perfect the language.
However, the latest reports reveal that Prabhas is still unsure about dubbing for Saaho’s Hindi version. There is still a lot of time left before the film makes it to the theaters. So, it remains to be seen whether Prabhas decides to give it a try and thrill his North fans with his Hindi or not in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason