The entire nation is eagerly waiting for the Tollywood magnum opus, RRR, directed by the maverick director, SS Rajamouli. Featuring Jr NTR and Ram Charan as the leads, the movie has been creating a lot of buzz and also the business is in full swing.
The Telugu biggie has already fetched more than $1 million collections in the USA from pre-sales. Trade pundits are expecting that the collections will be around $5 million by the time of release. This is huge for any Telugu movie in recent times.
Alia Bhatt, Olivia Morris, Samuthirakani, Ajay Devgn and Shriya Saran will be seen in significant roles in India’s biggest action drama. Produced by DVV Danayya on a large scale, the movie, which has MM Keeravaani’s music, will be released in major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers