It was a true Mega moment when Megastar Chiranjeevi and his brother Power Star Pawan Kalyan shared the same dais at Sye Raa’s pre-release event tonight. Pawan’s speech at the event was filled with tributes to his brother and the legendary freedom fighters such as Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
“India never attacked or occupied any country even though it was attacked by other countries several times. India is a collection of great legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy who sacrificed their lives fighting the British. More and more movies highlighting our freedom fighters must be made,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu