A tragic crane accident had claimed the lives of three technicians and injured 10 technicians on the set of Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2 in February. Kamal, Kajal Aggarwal, director Shankar and several other crew members had a narrow escape on that fateful day.
Yesterday, Kamal and Shankar handed over Rs 1 crore each to the family members of the three deceased technicians. Apart from this amount, Rs 90 lakhs were given to a technician who was severely injured in the accident. Kamal also appreciated the film’s production house Lyca Productions for coming forward to offer financial assistance to the victims’ families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film