A tragic crane accident had claimed the lives of three technicians and injured 10 technicians on the set of Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2 in February. Kamal, Kajal Aggarwal, director Shankar and several other crew members had a narrow escape on that fateful day.
Yesterday, Kamal and Shankar handed over Rs 1 crore each to the family members of the three deceased technicians. Apart from this amount, Rs 90 lakhs were given to a technician who was severely injured in the accident. Kamal also appreciated the film’s production house Lyca Productions for coming forward to offer financial assistance to the victims’ families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t