Mollywood star Prithviraj Sukumaran is all set to commence a landmark project soon. He announced a magnum opus which will be India’s first film to be shot entirely using virtual production filmmaking technique. The technique was earlier used in movies such as Avatar, The Lion King and The Mandalorian series.
This film will be released in all the four South Indian languages and Hindi. “This is an exciting new chapter in the art and science of film making! So looking forward to this one! Changing times, newer challenges, innovative methods! And an epic,” Prithviraj tweeted.
Gokulraj Baskar is directing and designing the concept of the film. Prithviraj himself is producing the movie in association with Magic Frames banner.
This is an exciting new chapter in the art and science of film making! So looking forward to this one! Changing times, newer challenges, innovative methods! And an epic story to tell!
Stay tuned for updates! @PrithviOfficial @PrithvirajProd @frames_magic #GokulrajBaskar pic.twitter.com/kzTc7LNvIN
— Prithviraj Sukumaran (@PrithviOfficial) August 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name