Mollywood star Prithviraj Sukumaran is all set to commence a landmark project soon. He announced a magnum opus which will be India’s first film to be shot entirely using virtual production filmmaking technique. The technique was earlier used in movies such as Avatar, The Lion King and The Mandalorian series.
This film will be released in all the four South Indian languages and Hindi. “This is an exciting new chapter in the art and science of film making! So looking forward to this one! Changing times, newer challenges, innovative methods! And an epic,” Prithviraj tweeted.
Gokulraj Baskar is directing and designing the concept of the film. Prithviraj himself is producing the movie in association with Magic Frames banner.
This is an exciting new chapter in the art and science of film making! So looking forward to this one! Changing times, newer challenges, innovative methods! And an epic story to tell!
Stay tuned for updates! @PrithviOfficial @PrithvirajProd @frames_magic #GokulrajBaskar pic.twitter.com/kzTc7LNvIN
— Prithviraj Sukumaran (@PrithviOfficial) August 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy