The countdown has begun for one of the biggest OTT releases in Telugu cinema. V will hit the small screens on the 5th of this month and so many are waiting for this film eagerly.
The film is directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and he says that he never approached any big star as reported by the media. The noted director says that no one better than Nani and Sudheer Babu could have done their roles better in the Telugu industry as both the heroes have lived their roles.
Nani will be seen as a psychopath and Sudheer will be seen as a cop who is after him. Nivetha Thomas and Aditi Rao Hydari play female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie