The countdown has begun for one of the biggest OTT releases in Telugu cinema. V will hit the small screens on the 5th of this month and so many are waiting for this film eagerly.
The film is directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and he says that he never approached any big star as reported by the media. The noted director says that no one better than Nani and Sudheer Babu could have done their roles better in the Telugu industry as both the heroes have lived their roles.
Nani will be seen as a psychopath and Sudheer will be seen as a cop who is after him. Nivetha Thomas and Aditi Rao Hydari play female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB