Filmmaker Mohana Krishna Indraganti has wrapped up shooting his upcoming film ‘Ami Tumi’ in a record 31 days. The comedy film stars Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Vennela Kishore, Eesha and Aditi Myakal in lead roles.
“It’s a wrap for ‘Ami Tumi’ in thirty one days flat . My second fastest shoot since Grahanam. Thanks to the zany and brilliant cast and the dedicated crew. What a memorable fun riot. Now off to post and the rest of the ride,” Indraganti Mohana Krishna posted on his Facebook page announcing that the film’s shoot has been wrapped up.
KC Narasimha Rao has produced this comedy film. Mani Sharma has scored the music and PG Vinda is the cinematographer.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 2019 Oscar Nominations List
- RRR enters the record books already!