The Telugu Film Industry is in the throes of a severe financial crunch. With elections round the corner, financiers and politicians have pulled out most of the money from the Industry and this has led to a huge financial vacuum.
Many big budget films are struggling to raise finances. While the presence of top stars is usually enough to secure finances for a film, even those films are now being affected big time. The upcoming general elections are crucial for all political parties and some of them are spending a huge amount this time.
It is a known secret that many politicians lend money to film producers at nominal interest. Trade analysts expect shooting disruptions until the elections are over for some films.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan