Megastar Chiranjeevi has taken the lead on behalf of the entire film industry and has met CM KCR along with some of his colleagues, producers, and bigwigs from the digital media today.
Chiru in his tweets said that CM KCR has patiently heard the problems of the film industry and also promised to give permissions to film shoots in the days to come with clear cut conditions by allowing a limited crew as of now.
CM KCR also has told the industry that work should start in phases and shoots should be done mostly indoors in special care.
So, when the shoots will start, what care needs to be taken, how many members can be on a set will be known in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again