The only film industry in the country that is going great guns is the Telugu film industry. Post the pandemic, so many films are coming out one after the other and are also becoming big hits.
But the makers in Bollywood have not dared that much with their film releases. Janhvi Kapoor’s Roohi was the film that made its way to the theaters yesterday.
So, looking at the Telugu films are playing, star heroes Salman Khan ad Rohit Shetty have decided that their films will also come out in theatres.
The news is that Salman’s Radhe will be out on 13th May as Eid special and Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi will be out on the 24thi of this month. This is big news fans all over the world as it has been some time since we have seen a big hero release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly