The only film industry in the country that is going great guns is the Telugu film industry. Post the pandemic, so many films are coming out one after the other and are also becoming big hits.
But the makers in Bollywood have not dared that much with their film releases. Janhvi Kapoor’s Roohi was the film that made its way to the theaters yesterday.
So, looking at the Telugu films are playing, star heroes Salman Khan ad Rohit Shetty have decided that their films will also come out in theatres.
The news is that Salman’s Radhe will be out on 13th May as Eid special and Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi will be out on the 24thi of this month. This is big news fans all over the world as it has been some time since we have seen a big hero release.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars