The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi and star director Koratala Siva’s ongoing action drama have erected a giant colony set worth a whopping Rs 20 crore at Kokapet on the Hyderabad outskirts. A major portion of the shoot will take place in this set.
As per the latest updates, Koratala Siva is canning an intense action sequence featuring Chiru and several fighters in the ongoing schedule. This as-yet-untitled film has Trisha as the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy of Matinee Entertainment are jointly producing the film and Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film