The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi and star director Koratala Siva’s ongoing action drama have erected a giant colony set worth a whopping Rs 20 crore at Kokapet on the Hyderabad outskirts. A major portion of the shoot will take place in this set.
As per the latest updates, Koratala Siva is canning an intense action sequence featuring Chiru and several fighters in the ongoing schedule. This as-yet-untitled film has Trisha as the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy of Matinee Entertainment are jointly producing the film and Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?