The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi and star director Koratala Siva’s ongoing action drama have erected a giant colony set worth a whopping Rs 20 crore at Kokapet on the Hyderabad outskirts. A major portion of the shoot will take place in this set.
As per the latest updates, Koratala Siva is canning an intense action sequence featuring Chiru and several fighters in the ongoing schedule. This as-yet-untitled film has Trisha as the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy of Matinee Entertainment are jointly producing the film and Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal