Maha Samudram, the much-talked-about love story by RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi, has finally begun its shooting formalities today. The unit is currently shooting at the Aluminium Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The film’s lead actors are taking part in the shoot.
Ajay Bhupathi describes Maha Samudram as a fierce and intense love story loaded with with phenomenal characterisations. He promises a nerve before experience with this movie. Popular heroes Sharwanand, Siddharth, Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari and young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in this Anil Sunkara production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?