Maha Samudram, the much-talked-about love story by RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi, has finally begun its shooting formalities today. The unit is currently shooting at the Aluminium Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The film’s lead actors are taking part in the shoot.
Ajay Bhupathi describes Maha Samudram as a fierce and intense love story loaded with with phenomenal characterisations. He promises a nerve before experience with this movie. Popular heroes Sharwanand, Siddharth, Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari and young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in this Anil Sunkara production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today