After making a mark for himself with Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas will next be seen in yet another action drama, Saakshyam. Directed by Sriwass, the film also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, and it’s said to be set against the mining mafia backdrop.
Recently, the film’s poster was unveiled and it got a good response. Now, the buzz is that the concept of the film revolves around nature. “It’s an interesting story that revolves around the five elements of nature — wind, earth, water, fire and space,” said a source close to the film unit.
Currently, the unit is shooting some key scenes in Bellary, Karnataka. The film is slated for release early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?