After making a mark for himself with Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas will next be seen in yet another action drama, Saakshyam. Directed by Sriwass, the film also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, and it’s said to be set against the mining mafia backdrop.
Recently, the film’s poster was unveiled and it got a good response. Now, the buzz is that the concept of the film revolves around nature. “It’s an interesting story that revolves around the five elements of nature — wind, earth, water, fire and space,” said a source close to the film unit.
Currently, the unit is shooting some key scenes in Bellary, Karnataka. The film is slated for release early next year.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?