After a brief gap, Nithya Menen is back in action with a multi-lingual film in VK Prakash’s direction. The film is being shot by PC Sreeram, and sound designer Resul Pookutty, music director Louis Banks are onboard the team.
Interestingly, Nithya Menen plays an English writer in this film who tackles social issues, and the film focuses on the current burning topics like intolerance and injustice prevalent in the society. Most part of the film will be shot in a hill station.
The film is said to be the first Indian film to be shot with sync surround sound, and Resul Pookutty is going all out to capture every possible sound for the film. More details are awaited.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement