Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salman is all set to make his debut in Bollywood this year. The film, titled Karwaan, also stars Irrfan and Mithila Palkar in lead roles and it has been produced by Ronnie Screwvala.
The latest buzz in Bollywood is that Ronnie is considering to release the film directly on Netflix. Till recently, the film was scheduled to release in theatres on June 1; however, in an interesting turn of events, Ronnie is said to be keen to release the film only on Netflix. It remains to be seen if he changes his mind or not. Interestingly, last year, the makers of Saif Ali Khan’s Kalakandi too were considering a similar move; however, in the end, the film did get a theatrical release.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Mahanati in which Dulquer has played the role of Gemini Ganesan. The film, directed by Nag Ashwin, is going to release later this yea
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love