Handsome young Akkineni lad Akhil’s Hello is being eagerly awaited by fans and movie lovers. The film’s action-packed teaser has clocked nearly 6 million views and catapulted the expectations to the next level.
Now, an exciting speculation that’s been doing the rounds on social media is leaving the Akkineni fans thrilled. Apparently, Akhil’s parents Nagarjuna and Amala and sister-in-law Samantha will be seen in special cameos in Hello. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the film’s unit.
Malayalam director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy’s daughter Kalyani Priyadarshan is making her acting debut with Hello. Vikram Kumar is helming this high budget romantic action entertainer and Annapurna Studios and Manam Enterprises are jointly producing it. Hello is slated for a December 22 release.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan