Handsome young Akkineni lad Akhil’s Hello is being eagerly awaited by fans and movie lovers. The film’s action-packed teaser has clocked nearly 6 million views and catapulted the expectations to the next level.
Now, an exciting speculation that’s been doing the rounds on social media is leaving the Akkineni fans thrilled. Apparently, Akhil’s parents Nagarjuna and Amala and sister-in-law Samantha will be seen in special cameos in Hello. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the film’s unit.
Malayalam director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy’s daughter Kalyani Priyadarshan is making her acting debut with Hello. Vikram Kumar is helming this high budget romantic action entertainer and Annapurna Studios and Manam Enterprises are jointly producing it. Hello is slated for a December 22 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?