Handsome young Akkineni lad Akhil’s Hello is being eagerly awaited by fans and movie lovers. The film’s action-packed teaser has clocked nearly 6 million views and catapulted the expectations to the next level.
Now, an exciting speculation that’s been doing the rounds on social media is leaving the Akkineni fans thrilled. Apparently, Akhil’s parents Nagarjuna and Amala and sister-in-law Samantha will be seen in special cameos in Hello. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the film’s unit.
Malayalam director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy’s daughter Kalyani Priyadarshan is making her acting debut with Hello. Vikram Kumar is helming this high budget romantic action entertainer and Annapurna Studios and Manam Enterprises are jointly producing it. Hello is slated for a December 22 release.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble