Akkineni Naga Chaitanya, who scored a solid hit with the emotional family drama, Majili, this summer, is currently working on a multi-starrer with his uncle Venkatesh. Titled Venky Mama, the film is being directed by Jai Lava Kusa fame Bobby.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz is that Naga Chaitanya will be collaborating with acclaimed director Shekar Kammula for his next film after Venky Mama. Reports also suggest that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi’s name is under consideration for the female lead role.
However, we have to wait for a few more days to get clarity regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan donates 30 lakhs to Corona Crisis Charity
- Chaitanya Akkineni donates 25 lakhs for CCC
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Akshay Kumar donates a mind-blowing amount to PM fund
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined