Akkineni Naga Chaitanya, who scored a solid hit with the emotional family drama, Majili, this summer, is currently working on a multi-starrer with his uncle Venkatesh. Titled Venky Mama, the film is being directed by Jai Lava Kusa fame Bobby.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz is that Naga Chaitanya will be collaborating with acclaimed director Shekar Kammula for his next film after Venky Mama. Reports also suggest that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi’s name is under consideration for the female lead role.
However, we have to wait for a few more days to get clarity regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival
- Bigg Boss 3 curtain raiser : All eyes on Nagarjuna