Tollywood star actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Anil Ravipudi, joined hands with each other for the first time in 2020 and delivered a blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru. Until recently, there were several speculations that the duo will be collaborating on yet another big budget movie, but Mahesh decided to sign Trivikram’s film first.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that Mahesh and Anil have decided to work on the sequel to Sarileru Neekevvaru. Needless to say, this will be one exciting project to watch out for. SLN showcased Mahesh in a never before seen comic avatar, apart from exploiting his heroism. If the sequel news turns out to be true eventually, we will have to wait and see how Anil will showcase Mahesh this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?