Tollywood star actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Anil Ravipudi, joined hands with each other for the first time in 2020 and delivered a blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru. Until recently, there were several speculations that the duo will be collaborating on yet another big budget movie, but Mahesh decided to sign Trivikram’s film first.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that Mahesh and Anil have decided to work on the sequel to Sarileru Neekevvaru. Needless to say, this will be one exciting project to watch out for. SLN showcased Mahesh in a never before seen comic avatar, apart from exploiting his heroism. If the sequel news turns out to be true eventually, we will have to wait and see how Anil will showcase Mahesh this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- I might not act Charan in the future- Chiranjeevi?
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here