Irrespective of his movies’ box-office results, director Puri Jagannadh never fails to make headlines with his forthcoming projects. Even though Puri hasn’t announced his next movie after ISM’s release, there have been numerous reports that said that the director is in talks with a few star heroes for his future projects.
Now, according to the ongoing reports, Puri has recently registered an interesting title, Mugguru Kothulu Oka Meka. We will have to wait until the director comes up with an official announcement. Meanwhile, Puri is reportedly busy with the post-production of Rogue.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?