If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli’s magnum opus creation RRR will have a heavy duty action-packed climax that will have a run-time of around 40 minutes.
The climax stretch is apparently loaded with high octane action sequences that are shot on a massive scale.
It is heard that the makers spent a whopping Rs 80-90 crores on the climax portion alone. The team is confident that all the spellbinding action blocks will take the audience on an enthralling ride while they watch RRR in theatres.
RRR is likely to hit the silver screens on the 28th of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Jana Gana Mana seals its OTT release date
- Kushi’s motion poster becomes the 3rd most viewed glimpse in TFI
- Poor remake of Nani’s MCA surfaces in Bollywood
- Kangana calls Ananya Pandey Bollywood Bimbo
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s latest US collections
- Life Ante Itta Vundaala from F3 is a perfect party song